Eighteen in Eighteen
Goals, dreams and aspirations for the upcoming year
I don't like to make resolutions because I know I will only be disappointed that I couldn't meet my own high standards. However, I still make a list of things that I want to improve or accomplish in the year. If I achieve them, great. If not, there's always next year.
18 in 18
1. Drink more water. (HYDRATE OR DIE-DRATE)
2. Take vitamins and supplements.
3. Meditate when I'm feeling stressed instead of watching Netflix.
4. Kill screen addiction. (No screen for the first and last 30 minutes of the day)
5. Only check social media twice a day.
6. Don't watch TV alone. (more community, less binging)
7. Communicate with my family more.
8. Be intentional about self care and handling stress.
9. Save $1,000. (*shrugs hopefully*)
10. Budget wisely and stick to it. (Shoutout to the Mint app)
11. Read one book a month for fun.
12. Travel to three new places (states, cities or countries).
13. Be a writer. (write stories, read poems and practice the craft)
14. Exercise three times a week.
15. Knit five new projects.
16. Get up at 7 am weekday mornings.
17. Read the entire Bible.
18. Have grace for myself when I fail.
What are you goals for this year?
(Shoutout to Taryn from withtaryn.com for this fun and comfy photoshoot.)